Over the past 5-6 years, there has been an extraordinary increase in the amount of Vitamin D3 that animals and people are requiring to stay well. Adequate Vitamin D3 is essential to many different biochemical processes in the body. Symptoms of Vitamin D3 deficiency include:
1) Joint and muscle pain
2) Decreased immunity
3) Bone loss
4) Weight gain
5) Dental and gum disease
6) Cognitive decline i.e. memory loss
7) Mood fluctuations and depression
8) Heart problems
9) Increased risk of cancer and other degenerative diseases
Vitamin D3 is the only vitamin the body can manufacture from sunlight, and is derived from a form of cholesterol (7-dehyrocholesterol) converted to D3 in the liver and kidneys.
The recommended daily requirement for Vitamin D3 has skyrocketed over the past decade, from 1-2,000 IU twice daily to greater than 10,000 IU twice daily in some patients currently.
Basically, it boils down to three main factors:
1 – Decreased exposure to the sun. We have, for the most part, become a computer and cellphone driven society. This equates to a great preponderance of our time spent indoors. In addition, the medical association has launched a war on sun exposure, claiming increased risk to various forms of skin cancer, and emphasizing a belief in the need for protection and avoidance. In my practice, animals and people both check for a minimum of twenty minutes once to twice daily. Cat’s as well.
2 – The changing quality of the sun’s rays. Believe it. The sun is going through its own planetary changes. Magnetic shifts and solar storms have altered the frequency and intensity of the rays we’re exposed to. Since our biological systems have adapted over millions of years to absorb and metabolize a certain type of ray, we’ll need to shift biologically to accommodate this transition.
3 -Environmental factors – pollution and atmospheric bio-engineering. This is no longer a “conspiracy theory”. In addition to a man-made “haze” of pollution which is blanketing most of the earth and diluting the ability of the sun’s rays to reach earth’s surface, there is also a government program in place designed to create a bio-engineered stratosphere (atmospheric bio-engineering, chem-trails ).
There are several surmised purposes:
1) to block the intensity of the sun’s rays in an attempt to control global warming,
2) the creation of some form of communication network based on microfibers released into the atmosphere,
3) to create an artificial environment based on industry based manipulation, creating a further human dependency on big business to survive ala Monsanto, Roundup and GMO’s and hmmm… who’s making the big bucks on all the aluminum they’re spraying up there?
Ok. It is what is. Now for solutions and suggestions.
1) Make sure you and your animals are taking enough D3. We carry a lovely Vit D3 drop for cats – 200 IU per drop once daily. For dogs and people, the range is 2,000 to 10,000 IU one or two times daily. We muscle check for dose. You can also have your doctor blood check the dosage.
2) Get sufficient light exposure. Go for a walk. Eat your lunch outside. Sit in a park and be still for a while, it’ll be good for you, and your pet. Create an outdoor window box or play-yard to increase your animal’s exposure. Purchase a full-spectrum light box and set it up on your desk or in your kitchen where you spend time. You’ll feel SO much brighter – guaranteed!
3) Shift – use your power of intention to adapt your field to the new frequencies. It’s all just energy. Transmute through the power of affirmations.
4) Pay attention. Use the power of your voice and your vote to make a difference. Stay informed.
5) Fuck Monsanto. Don’t purchase their products ( ie Roundup) or consume genetically modified foods. Remember Dr.Seuss’s “Horton Hears A Who”? All those small voices pulling together made a great big sound.
References and Resources:
5) “What In The World Are They Spraying?” The Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering Cover-Up, 2010
8) Light boxes: www.costco.com